- Provide recruitment services and workforce advisory to both company and job seeker.
- Consistently achieve sales target and activity KPIs set by the Company.
- Assisting clients to place the right talent to the right job with joy.
- Develop strong business partnership with MNC/Japanese/SME clients in Malaysia for Industrial/Engineering/Information Technology/E-commerce industry.
- Build candidate resources by researching and contacting company database, online recruitment portals, media job postings, social networking sites and network referral.
- Ensure the overall database of candidates are with updated information and develop strong database/network for passive and active candidates.
- Analyze candidate suitability to the job by resume screenings, conducting face-to-face interview, provide assessments and verifying references.
- Seek to develop relationships with new/existing clients that will generate new business opportunities for the Company.
- Build and strengthen relationship, work closely with person-in-charge (‘PIC’) and decision makers.
- Identify potential enquiries, annual hiring plan and list of decision makers in client organization.
- Conduct appropriate cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging own network in Engineering for non-manufacturing industry.
- Find ways to update/gather knowledge and skills not limited to recruitment, but widely in various industry and consistently analyse impact of industry trend to Company business.
- Bachelor Degree in any education industry.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in recruitment industry.
- Will consider non-recruitment experience if you are sales oriented with proven track record of achievement.
- Good command of English in written and communication is a must.
- Other locations available: Penang & Johor Bahru
** Only Shortlisted Candidates Will be Notify **