- Assists in the development and implementation to penetrate new markets to attain organization goals.
Manage portfolio of customers and potential customer via personal visit, associate with key person to provide customize service in business undertaking.
- To assist market needs and gather data.
- Monitor, developing and contributing to Customer Visit Report or Sales Daily Report.
- Maintain active database of products equipment, applications, industrial segment and customer information in collaboration with sales team.
- Implementing market research, promoting public awareness, and analyze demands of the customers.
Build and maintain good rapport to fulfil customers’ requirement.
- To assist in developing marketing material; include company brochures, flyers and posters for active promotional efforts. This involves proofreading and writing.
- Attending and organizing exhibitions and promotional events.
- Provide presentation as when needed.
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- A least 5 years experience in technical sales.
- Preferably involved in Robotic equipment or factory automation.
- Able to read &/or draw electrical digramme.
- Good knowledge in PLC programming or elctrical wiring.
- Involved in installation or overall coordination or project liasion.
- Good communication skills and proficient in computer literacy.
- Self-starter and active team player by interacting enthusiastically and motivated manner.
- Immense knowledge in competitor’s products and services.
- Understanding of new technologies and implement them in marketing.
- Positive attitude with great innovative and creativity skills to think out of box.