- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance product functioning and the service delivery.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Minimum SPM.
- At least 2 years of corporate sales experience.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work on first Saturday every month.