- Responsible for Payroll & Compensation Management
- Responsible for Attendance & Leave Management
- Able to handle Statutory / Monthly Deduction
- Responsible for Employees Medical and Insurance Claims
- Able to prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Payroll Report & Yearly Audits
- Responsible to prepare Annual Budget
- Perform other HR Functional duties as assigned by management time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, and other HR functional)
- Having experience in Orisoft System is an added advantage.
- Required Skill(s): Communication skill, Interpersonal skill, Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.