- Develop market penetration plans and strategies for assigned and new territories.
- Develop relationship with key and new potential customers.
- Analyze sales results with sales personnel.
- Submission of monthly sales & market reports.
- To work closely with all departments to facilitate daily routine activities.
- Administer pricing requests by customers, according to general guidelines.
- Monitor market demand and pricing changes.
- Analysis of competitive pricing information.
- Gather market and competitors’ intelligence (prices, product development, market strategies).
- Translate guidelines and market dynamics into pricing and market strategies to maximize company profits.
- Support any additional analysis required to support business decisions.
- Expand market share and increase customer base to achieve sales targets to attain organizational goals.
- Support yearly sales budget planning.
- Responsible for customers’ payments’ monitoring & collection.
- Minimum 5 years of corporate sales experience.
- Independent, aggressive, good communication skills.
- Willing to travel.