- Work in the Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) and monitor the organization’s networks for security related issues and investigate a violation when one occurs
- Research the latest information security trends and be knowledgeable on the latest threats that can impact the security of the organization
- Help, plan and carry out the organization’s way of handling security.
- Develop security standards and best practices for the organization.
- Recommend security enhancements to senior InfoSec staff
Help, create and maintain dashboards that show overall information compliance and security policy adherence.
- Manage, lead, mentor, and train Level I & II analysts that are junior to your position.
- Monitor and maintain the security of the overall technology environment for various global office locations using security tools implemented by the Director of Information Security.
- Evaluate global technology environment for threats, risks, and vulnerabilities and develop remedial action plans to mitigate issues.
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated by security systems and work with third party vendors for managed security services.
- Create and assist with managing KIP reporting, creating and publishing reports on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Perform threat hunting activities within the global technology environment and be a point of presence for immediate breach response.
- Evaluate incidents that are escalated to you by Level I & II analysts and take appropriate managerial actions to protect the organization.
- Provide managerial oversight and leadership of the CSOC and provide recommendations of its design, operation, and training plans.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Compter Studies, IT & related filed.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a security operations center (SOC) analyst, incident response analyst, or similar security role roles AND a bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Security, Cybersecurity, or Information Assurance OR At least five (5) years of experience in a lead/senior security operations center (SOC) analyst, incident response analyst, or similar security role AND at least two (2) industry recognized information security related certifications (must be industry recognized certifications and not expired) OR
At least eight (8) years of experience in InfoSec related roles.
- Preferred: Experience with AWS security and/or application security a plus.
- English required both written and spoken, Chinese written and spoken a bonus.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently.