- Source, analyze quotations, negotiate prices and purchase goods from ocal and overseas suppliers
- Ensure delivery of purchased goods in a timely manage
- Monitor all import and export shipment to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare budget and costing for purchasing
- Develop and lead implementation of flexibility and supply assurance plans
- Manage component financial performance and initiate corrective actions when required
- Manage warehouse and logistic operation
- Develop and implement cost down strategies
- Measure and report Purchase Price Variance and initiate action plans
- Responsible for documentation and shipping for overall local, import and export activities
- In charge of suppliers and transporters
- Familiar with custom duty and tax exemption (FIZ, CJ5, MIDA, MITI etc) is an added advantage
- Familiar with custom export/import procedure, K8, K9, K1, K2 form is an added advantage
- Undertake special assignments and related duties
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.