- Experience in design office space.
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrica layouts.
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring and plumbing fixtures.
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications.
- Work with interior design team to develop design solutions.
- Research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development.
- To be able to manage/lead design team.
- To be able to organize the design department in systematic ways.
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion.
- Conduct on site observation and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations.
- Select furniture, materials, decor and finished while keeping within budget.
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin (preferably)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 year(s) of working experience in INTERIOR DESIGN FIRM is required for this position.
- Project incentive basis for designers.Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Job Type: Full-time