- Nature of Business: MNC Material Handling Solution
- Location: Home base JB
- Salary Range: RM 4,500 - 5,500 basic + allowance + Commission (5 days/week)
- Technical sales Engineer is responsible for maintaining and developing business with the existing customers in the area as well as locating and selling to new outlets.
- Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and applications as well as develops all necessary professional selling skills.
- Makes the sales plan to cover the areas assigned in the most effective and economic manner.
- Frequent visits the existing and potential customers. Sells products to customers to achieve the agree budget and targets.
- Takes customers’ orders and prepares order forms with full details to Customers Service officers.
- Maintains and develops relations with customers with technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
- Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date records of all customers and prospective customers.
- Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and reports in advance to supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
- Gathers all information as a survey on the responsible products, discusses market requirement to supervisor/manager.
- Monitors and submits a regular report on competitors’ activities
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Business Studies or its equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience in industrial sales.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses own transport and keen to travel to Singapore for meeting.
- Capable to draw/ read on autocad 2D and support the project execution.