- Participate in web application development
- Perform testing on the developed web application which including web browser compatibility, performance stress test and etc
- Troubleshoot and resolve for the reported problem(s)
- Complete and deliver the task assigned according to the project timeline
- Development skills will be advantageous
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- At least 3 years' of working experience in ASP.NET Web Application development
- Knowledge and experience of MSSQL database which including stored procedure
- Knowledge and experience in MVC and third party tool (Telerik and Developer Express) will be advantageous.
Good understanding and practice of object oriented programming and code reusability.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication skill and able to work efficiently in a team environment.
- Has a suitable qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Any prior experience in developing HR related applications and/or any mobile application.
- Ability to adapt ideas and behaviours when faced with conflicting or new information.
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.