- Responsible for managing, supporting, and servicing the private accounts.
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities within a set of assigned Accounts. A set of accounts will be named as the individual comes on board.
- Proactively develop relationships with customers and provide relevant solution on the customers feedback on current and future IT solution needs.
- Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization.
- Accountable for payment collection of all closed deals
- Ensure all sales bid submission meets the company’s business guidelines.
- Must continue to develop knowledge on the solution needs of the industry, and have broad awareness of the market trends and demands.
- Possess recognized tertiary or professional qualification, preferably major in computer science, electronics engineering, sales/marketing, business administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales with proven track records, preferably in the IT Services Industry
- Results oriented and willing to learn new product and technologies supported by the company
- Able to work under pressure and independently without much supervision
- Candidates must be customer-oriented, disciplined, initiative driven and with good personality
- A team player, matured, self-motivated, with good interpersonal and communication skills.