- Drive sales from a selected group of targeted clients.
- Understand the clients’ business needs and develop innovative value-added solutions and cost-effective recommendations to exceed the clients’ needs.
- Coordinate project delivery and proposal teams with clear communication according to client requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and business partners in providing engineering, construction and professional consulting services in a trusted advisory role.
- Proactively network with clients, business partners and industry partners to understand the market trends, needs and future opportunities that creates a Return on the Investment.
- Maintain awareness of industry economic information and project development information such as interconnection applications within targeted geographic regions.
- Work well in a matrixed work environment, interacting with both business development and operations teams, as well as maintaining close communications with the client to understand their needs effectively.
- Effectively work with our operations teams to write engineering scopes of work (pen to paper) and coordinate appropriate pricing in response to identify opportunities and official requests for proposals.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Professional Engineering registration is preferred, but not necessary.
- Strong leadership and teamwork.
- Has the knowledge in the solar development industry.
- Technical expertise to assist in proposal writing and pricing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Pro-active problem solving.
- Strong business acumen.
- Dedication to safety and regulatory compliance.