- Oversee the Company’s financial activities which include financial control, closing and reporting in an accurate and timely manner;
- Provide analytical review of financial performance and factory production costs, highlight key variances and investigate the exceptions for improvement;
- Review and analyse cost accounting report on WIP and finished inventories and reconcile inventory book record with physical;
- Manage cash flow and assist to prepare budgeting and forecasting;
- Assist to implement SOP in Finance processes and ensure the procedures being executed in the daily operations;
- Liaise with tax agent and auditor for preparation of reports & schedules for purpose of audit & taxes to comply with the rules and regulations;
- Liaise with corporate secretary on secretarial matter and banker for treasury matter and
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Management and Finance Manager
Degree in Accountancy/ Professional Qualification (ACCA, CIMA or CPA etc.).
Minimum 5 years of working experience with 3 years of supervisory skill in manufacturing environment and must have costing exposure.
Candidate keen on self-update on the latest accounting standard-MFRS is preferred.
Meticulous, pro-active and good team player with excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in MS Office and experience in using Autocount software.
Working knowledge of Licensed Manufacturing Warehouse (“LMW”).
Experience working in a newly set up company will be an advantageous.
Location: Ulu Choh, Pekan Nenas