- Location: Gelang Patah , Johor Bahru
- Salary Range : RM5,000-RM7,000
- Overall in charge of the accounting of the company book, ensure accurate and timely reporting of the management accounts monthly to Management and headoffice and to comply to internal control and audit & statutory requirement.
- Review of annual corporate taxation computation prepare by the Tax Agent.
- To involve & responsible to liase with external parties in banking, corporate services, audit, tax, government agencies or any other service providers related to accounting & finance.
- Support the Company Secretary on corporate documentation to meet the regulatory & Company Act .
Supervise , guide and check the Sales / Service department staff on the Sales Invoices raise to the customers to record Sales.
- Assist in company budget exercises.
- To perform the maintenance of the company’s books of accounting and finance — AR/AP/GL/Cash Book administration to meet Malaysia’s audit & statutory purpose.
- Accurate and timely preparation of the required financial reports monthly as per deadline given by Management according to group policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent with CPA/ MIA / ACCA.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.