- Contribute to corporate management reform by providing accounting solutions
- Group business management (consolidated and management accounting)
- Reform of the performance evaluation system and formulation of KPI/KGI
- Reform of the budget management system
- Cost accounting and cost management system reform
- Capital investment and fixed asset management reform
- Group accounting infrastructure construction, business standardization and BPR
- Finance and accounting department organizational reform and SSC/BPO support
- Accounting system changes/IFRS compliance
- Internal Control and Risk Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field.
- More than 3 years of experience at multinational consulting firms.
- Knowledge and experience in any of the above job descriptions (Consulting experience in addition to experience as a business manager/planner is acceptable)
- Ability to find/solve problems (groundwork)
- Ability to communicate constructively
- Ability to create documents (using MS Office)
- The ability and passion to achieve objectives
- English (Business level or above)
Desirable experience and skills (Meet at least one experience in the below)
- An individual with experience in financial accounting/managerial accounting or auditing.
- Experience in implementing accounting systems (SAP R/3, Oracle EBS, JD Edwards, etc) and planning conceptual business process reform and construction/establishment.
- Experience in building/establishing business process reforms and planning concepts for the introduction of information systems (consolidated accounting, EPM, BI, etc.)
- Project management experience.
- Experience in global accounting operations and system standardization.
- Qualified CPA and US-CPA.