- Candidate must possess a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Accounting or recognised Professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience in the accounting related field.
- Experience in ACCPAC accounting system and/or construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong self-starter, able to effectively prioritize key tasks and deliverables with limited day to day direction.
- Able to work independently, good communicate skills and with good attitude to work.
- Handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables and assist in month end closing in a timely manner.
- Responsible for updating monthly projects’ budget and cash flow in a timely manner.
- Assist Project team by providing requested financial data.
- Coordinate with Procurement team to ensure vendor/supplier invoices are submitted to accounts department on time for recording in accounting system.
- Ensure that all subcontractors and vendors meet all requirements of contract agreement prior to any payments.
- Perform data entry for invoices and payments transaction in accounting system.
- Ensure proper maintenance of documentation and filing to support all accounting entries.
- Implementing best practice internal controls and company policies and procedures.
- Assist in any other tasks related to accounts department from time to time.