- Oversee accounting function from daily operation, reporting, taxation, analysis, internal control and to enhance staffs' training and development needs.
- Monitor the performance of accounting staffs on full spectrum of daily accounting function.
- Involve in the monthly financial account closing process which includes reviewing the journal entries, bank reconciliation, inventory, fixed assets, invoicing, receipt and report preparation.
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly management account closing, reporting and variance analysis in a timely matter.
- Cooperate with relevant teams for completing accounting issues and monthly closing activity.
Maintain all accounting documentation and records in good arrangement.
- Capable to identify problem and provide solution relevant to accounting.
- Responsible to be the main liaison between the company and auditor & tax agents.
- Familiarise oneself with the company policy in order to ensure it is in compliance with the latest accounting standards, taxation regulations and government regulatory bodies.
- Fulfil jobs assigned by direct supervisor and upper management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possesses sound and good exposure towards Malaysia taxation, accounting & reporting standards as well as financial statutory requirements.
- Able to multi-task in order to manager resource and accomplish task given in a timely matter.
- Presents effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good knowledge in Microsoft Excel skill.
- Candidate with great exposure in SAP and/ or good command in Mandarin (speaking & writing) are encouraged to apply this position.
- Experience in handling Foreign Exchange control is an added advantage.
- Mature, self-motivated, result oriented and capable to supervise subordinates.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.