- Manage up-to-date financial bookkeeping i.e. prepare, verify, processes incoming or outgoing payments/journals, expenses records and any other accounts activity transactions to keep and maintain precise accounting records timely.
- Verifying AR and AP with GL transactions and any other duties pertaining to financial accounts activity to maintain accurate financial records.
- Assist in monitoring, maintain and reconcile cash flow.
- Assist in cross-checking of accounts data activities including invoices, stock, payments, expenses and any other account activity transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Assist to generate reports for reviews and submission to regulatory authorities.
- To assist in any other accounting functions or related matters.
- Handle and assist accounts inquiries.
- Follow company statement, policy, rule and regulation.
- Minimum Diploma and above in Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience with good organization skills and time management
- Familiar with Microsoft office
- Knowledge with QNE or any other accounting software would be added advantage
- Willing to work in Shah Alam