1. Able to handle full set of MANUFACTURING account and perform month end closing in a timely manner.
2. Track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account.
3. Prepare bank reconciliation and monitor daily bank balances.
4. Prepare monthly management reports and other accounts related matters.
5. Prepare weekly and monthly cashflow plan.
6. Assist in audit and tax preparation.
7. Ensure proper maintenance of documentation and filling to support all accounting entries.
8. Performing day to day accounting operations.
9. Undertake any other ad-hoc accounting assignment.
1. Diploma in Accounting.
2. At least 3 years working experience in Manufacturing industry.
3. Able to work under stress and overtime.
4. Pay is between RM3000-RM4000.