- Update daily production reports such as forge welder records, serration records, material requisition records, material receipt records into system.
- Print work orders actual variances reports.
- Prepare IFOT for wastage variance checking.
- Close work orders by every end of month.
- Prepare stock reconciliation and stock adjustment when necessary.
- Check and update daily attendance, leave, absenteeism, lateness and overtime from thumb print machine.
- Check and calculate welders’ contract form twice a month for payroll purposes.
- Prepare payroll summary included overtime, leave, allowance and deduction twice a month.
- Prepare salary reconciliation every month end.
- Prepare salary journal and accrual journals such as 13th & 14th month, annual leave, sick leave & retirement benefits.
- Prepare employment letter, handle SOCSO claim, handle pay or OT dispute, insurance claim, renewal for foreign workers, handling foreign workers’ accommodation, work permit’s renewal, preparing yearly EA forms and yearly sick leave allowance.
- Prepare monthly stock reports for both Access & Highway Divisions such as stock valuation reports, stock KPI report, negative stock reports, quarterly stock aging and preparing of stock profit detail for stock profit report.
- Prepare monthly HR reports for both Access & Highway included monthly attendance reports, monthly salary summaries, salary reconciliation reports and payroll journal entries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to multi-task in order to manager resource and accomplish task given in a timely matter.
- Presents effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Must have good knowledge in Microsoft Excel skill.
- Candidate exposes to manufacturing industry and good command in Mandarin (speaking & writing) are encouraged to apply this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.