- Performing day to day collection activities and interact with people at all levels within or outside the organization.
- Ensure the daily AR activities assigned are managed and delivered timely from invoice processing to cash allocation.
- Ensure all open/overdue items, location queries are being attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Resolve internal/external disputes and discrepancies and provide alternative solutions.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with locations and cross streams to deliver quality performance and implement best practices.
- Ensure existing policies and procedures are followed.
- Perform month end process and prepare month end reports.
- To act as a backup, assist and perform other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Bachelors of Degree in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience in Account Receivables roles is a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin with good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work across cultures with different functions and in a team environment.
- Experience in Excel, SAP knowledge is an advantage.