- Handle General Affairs & HR job in Malaysia office.
- Manage attendance staff, manage office equipment & company car.
- Make hotel & flight booking, stationery application, courier arrangement and stamp application.
- Manage employment pass for Japanese managers, all other General Affairs & HR Job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Good writing and communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent and able to perform multi-tasking.
- Willing to travel when required (e.g. on-counter document submission).
- Has a valid car driving license.
- Willing to go out for endorsing documents at embassy, notary public, immigration office, etc.