- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Reaching (and if possible, exceeding) annual sales targets in assigned market segment.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Collaborate with the Clinical team on the organisation and delivery of trainings and demonstrations.
- Support marketing activities such as trade show, product demo and sales presentation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Medical/Science, Technology, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in medical industry with proven sales track record.
- Good knowledge of the sales process for high-value capital equipment.
- Result-oriented and strong determination.
- Willing to travel to East Coast Malaysia.