- Provide administrative and operational support to Relationship Managers.
- Coordinate and manage business operation activities inclusive but not limited to call back-confirmation, balance short, TT cancellation amendments, balance check, loans & opening account related documentation inclusive of KYC, FATCA/CRS.
- Attend to general client enquiries as and when necessary
- Support the relevant departments to strengthen customer service and relationship
- Provide administrative support i.e logistic arrangements, stationery request, Seminar preparation, etc
- Support the coordination and preparation of presentation materials, worksheet, database management for HOD/Advisors.
- Provide Japanese/English translation related to business, Credit Application, Report Required and Instruction from Domestic Office, email and correspondences etc
- Maintain department expenses control within limit allocated, including company search, business travel, SSM & entertainment fees
- Monitor due date controls and help streamline any operational process deemed redundant
- Support termination of inactive and dormant account
- Applicant must have a recognized Degree in Finance/Banking or equivalent
- Preferably with minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Japanese language will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong knowledge of banking regulatory environment and regulations and deep understanding of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
- Possess good written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel. Power Point)