- Responsible on multi roles in application support, business analysis, testing and deployment.
- Understand business and user requests.
- Translate those needs into functional and technical solutions, supported by thorough and well documented proposals.
- Build responsive and flexible solutions ensuring that PLC processes are followed and necessary documentation is developed.
- Create and execute test procedures to ensure the solution meets requirements without impacting existing functionality.
- Train and work with Operations SMEs and global counterparts to ensure the solution is appropriately supported by IT and Operations, enabling Operational Excellence.
- Co-work with AMER team for “follow the sun” incident support.
- Contribute as a global team member, to develop enterprise solutions.
- Represent the business by collaborating with all IT Teams (e.g. Infrastructure, Development, Solution) to ensure the solution meets business expectations.
- Deliver assignments on time and with high quality.
- Actively participate in or lead Business meetings and other meetings by sharing common problems and solutions across multiple sites/regions, and confirming priorities of upcoming work.
- Coordinate the involved teams: developers, test, business, ensuring solution delivery as per the plan.
Second line application support, resolving incident and communicating solution directly to end user.
- Monitor and respond to open tickets submitted through an incident management systems.
- Working with development team to resolve application issue, and involve into development for bug fix and enhancement according to business needs.
- Master/ Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 2 years working experience in supporting business applications.
- Possess working experience in any of ERP/MES/PDM/WMS application implementation project.
- Possess good understanding of SQL in analysis and design to support the business case that is developing.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good and positive work attitude, willing to share/learn and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline.
- Possess strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Past experience in programming and SQL knowledge will be added advantage, especially from manufacturing or semi-conductor industry.
- Time management skills, problem solving, analytical skills, and organizational skills are necessary for success in this position.
- Willing to attend night call for business meeting that involve global counterparts.