- Actively develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities in the various segments.
- Create opportunities for gas applications implementation converting the non gas users to gas users.
- Create value added gas solutions to customer and the implementation of the said solution.
- Work closely with sales team in converting these application technology to a business case and supply agreement.
- Monitor developments of competitors and customers at the site/area and evaluate its implications for company and initiate to defend/improve Linde’s position at the site/area;
Monitor developments and trending of the application technology globally.
- Create and implement the application technology at customer site and obtain results & benefits of the said solution.
- Work with customer engineering team, vendor and global technology team in the project implementation from planning, execute & commission till complete.
- Manages the interface between the internal Linde’s team and customers.
- Actively support and develop together with the Global Technology team for new application opportunities
Facilitate one-off sales of merchant products primarily for the purging opportunity for the Oil & Gas Segment.
- Builds strong relationships with customers and participates in discussions as needed.
- Prepare proposals and project planning with customer
Leverage skill sets between the Application and Sales team (cross training).
- Leverages understanding of local business environment to support development of sales and marketing plans that are aligned with overall country strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant major – material science & engineering
- At least 3-5 years sales experience food & beverage, oil & gas, oleochemical, etc.
- Must have worked in related industries and corporate environment
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multitask, and participate in a team based planning process.
- Track record of developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Very strong oral & written (English) communications & presentation skills (effective at all levels).
- Skilled at relationship development with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced understanding of financial business principles & specific skills using required tools for financial evaluation
- Goal oriented –able to translate the sector strategy into actionable plans and revenue.
- Ability to influence and develop strategic relations with customers.