- Ensure the accuracy of customer accounts, including refunds, write-offs, adjustments, billings, unbilled accounts, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing Accounts Receivable processes for process improvement opportunities, completing data analysis and reporting requests, customer quality assurance and promoting a teamwork environment.
- End-to-End Accounts Receivables Services such as:
- Sales order posting
- Sales order to inventory conversion
- Matching Invoices with Customer Payments
- Invoice Receipt Verification
- Monthly Open Balance Statements to Customers
- Cash Application
- Aging Report Preparation and Processing
- Credit Memos Processing
- Monthly AR Ledger Reconciliation
- Bachelor/Diploma graduate.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Finance and accounting processes. (Executive)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Finance and accounting processes. (Senior Executive)
- Shared services/GBS/BPO experience is preferred.
- JDE ERP general accounting or related experience preferred.