- Be the primary point of contact between the respective customers and the company;
- Be able to respond and resolve customer issues out of working hour;
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and clients activities;
- Assist to formulate market development strategies for growth;
- Build a pipeline of new potential partners;
- Ensure compliance and adherence of the company's business, regulatory and brand guidelines;
- Manage existing customer relationships and co-ordinate issue resolution, and participate in related industry and partner events.
- Work remotely in Middle East (Qatar, Turkey, Oman, Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan, Iran, Bahrain, Saudi or Yemen).
- Partners and/or premiers accounts
- Guidance responsible clients to align with company commercial strategies.
- Building clients relationship and retention.
- Customer Profiling - Key Accounts Reports.
- Partners and/or premiers accounts compliance management.
- Social - Forum/Channel participation.
Other clients portfolio related activities as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B or B2C Key Accounts/ Business Development/Sales function.
- Required skill(s): account management skill, b2b b2c, business developement, communication skill.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in local language, Arabic and English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Has intermediate skills in using MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Required language(s): English, Arabic
- We accept these nationality: Qatar, Turkey, Oman, Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan, Iran, Bahrain, Saudi, Palestinian or Yemen.