- Be the primary point of contact between the respective customers and the company;
Be able to respond and resolve customer issues out of working hour.
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and clients activities.
- Assist Key Account Manager to formulate market development strategies for growth.
- Build a pipeline of new potential partners.
- Ensure compliance and adherence of the business, regulatory and brand guidelines.
- Manage existing customer relationships and coordinate issue resolution, and participate in related industry and partner events.
- Partners and/or premiers accounts Acquisition/Onboarding.
- Guidance responsible clients to align with company commercial strategies.
- Building clients relationship and retention.
- Customer Profiling - Key Accounts Reports.
- Partners and/or premiers accounts compliance management.
- Social - Forum/Channel participation.
- Other clients portfolio related activities as required.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics,(preferred Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics with MBA).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B or B2C Key Accounts/ Business Development/Sales function.
- Fast and eager to learn.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Arabic and English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
Have excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Has intermediate skills in using MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).