- Accountable for overall sales and marketing activities in Malaysia.
- Develop and execute business strategy to increase existing or new business / products.
- Update market trends and generates competition information on regular basis and updating regional HQ on regular basis.
- Manages AR Collection.
- Ensuring execution of all related orders by order management team in HQ and liaison with Business Unit controller for the accounting of collected payments as and when applicable.
- Manages sales forecast and budget.
- Providing technical services and supports.
- Explore details on Regulator demands in the region in order to enable the Company for filing registrations wherever mandatorily needed.
- Minimum Degree in Chemistry or related qualification.
- Possess more than 5 years of relevant experience preferably in a related industry experience.
- Possess a good knowledge in the field of Biocide products for Industrial Applications.
- It would be advantageous to possess technical knowledge on water-based paints and coating application.
- Self-motivated / driven with proactive attitude.
- Possess strong market knowledge as well as excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.