- In-charge for coordination & planning for quality improvement.
- Responsible for the customer complaints/ specific requirements and provide technical service to support sales & marketing.
- Build up the ISO 9001/IATF 16949 Quality System and its operations.
- Coordinate with the relevant authorities involved in the registration of ISO 9001/IATF 16949 & other technical registration authorities from time to time.
- Review the manpower planning for the department on an annual basis or when the need arises.
- Conduct the quality-related audits and planning at Plant & outsourced.
- Plan & implement QMS assessment & training and review it from time to time.
- Implement Safety & Health policies and procedures Environmental Management System and oversee the implementation of 5S.
- Issuance of monthly report to superior and reported timely to superior on all important issues.
- And other responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience with at least 5 years in managerial level in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably working experience in Chemical/ Petrochemical Plant or ISO Certified manufacturing company.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Quality Management (QMS) System and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) System.
- Possess strong communication, negotiation and capable of multitasking.
- Possess high level of integrity and professional ethics.