- Customer drawings audit and the problem resolution
- Set up assembly BOM in the system, including processes, process resources and process time, etc.
- Follow-up and improve on product assembly process, BOM, PWI, WI and other process related engineering documents, process problems.
- Continuously improve and optimise production process, process layout, material flow
- Improve production efficiency and pass rate and to ensure a lean and stable production
- Mechanical or related college degree with more than 5 years working experience in the mechanical manufacturing industry
- Able to skilfully read assembly drawings and perform mechanical assembly resolution and sorting
- Able to independently manufacture assembly related documents, such as BOM, WI, PWI, etc.
- Able to start up and run a testing environmenT
- Practical know-how of Solidworks, CAD
- Familiarity with machinery and technical requirements needed of steam products assembly process etc.
- Has some knowledge of an electronic circuit