- Prepare and responsible for monthly closing of accounts and management reports.
- Perform variance analysis and reconciliations with relevant comments.
- Perform verification to ensure conformance of accounting and procedural standard.
- Responsible for tax and audit compliances and standard operational procedures.
- Ensure compliance procedures for marketing activities and business operations.
- Assist in preparation of budget for the Group.
- Assist in financial processes and procedures enhancement.
- Perform other duties and support assigned.
- Possess Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- A member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants or its equivalents will have an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience as an Accountant in highly computerized environment and preferably in public listed companies.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess high integrity and values in work ethics.
- Independent, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.