- Set total direction and Strategies, plans, programs to expand the Factory Equipment's, Software and Solutions Business sales and increase market share.
- To establish good and stable relationship with top managements and key persons in all car makers (Customer) as a head of automotive business in Malaysia.
- Monitor and review monthly actual results against plan and take concrete actions to ensure that plans are met. Top management financial reporting.
- Plan and execute training plans and strategies for Section Managers, Key Leaders and Sales & Adminstrative staffs to meet customer satisfaction and expand Automotive business.
- Accountable for immediate sales and profits as well as long term growth and development of Section / Department within established policies and guidelines.
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with Factory, Sales companies, suppliers, vendors, customers etc to help achieve the goals of the organization.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any Engineering discipline / Business Management.
- Preferably more than 10 years working experience in Automotive Business and minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
- Working experience in Local or Japanese Car Maker will be added advantage.
- Relationship with managements of automotive customer.
- Knowledge of Finance and P&L management.
- Possess leadership, decision making, analytical and communication skills
Automotive Quality Management Systems (IATF) will be added advantage.