- Lead and manage product costing.
- Prepare month end costing journal and update in accounting system.
- Manage and analyse data actual vs standard- sales and cost of sales.
- Prepare monthly profit & loss by business areas and shop.
- Lead in stock take and monitor/ reconcile inventories by business areas.
- Develop and maintain budget process, and monitor monthly budget within approved business plan.
- Prepare ad hoc profit and loss forecast, and cash flow forecast.
- Identify cost reduction areas and work with shop manager to initiate the activity improvement.
- Involve in monthly tax calculation- Income tax & deferred tax.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in manufacturing field.
- Able to multi-task in order to manage resource and accomplish task given in a timely manner.
- Presents effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good knowledge in Microsoft Excel skill.
- Mature, self-motivated, result oriented and capable to supervise subordinates.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.