- You will need to liaise with freight forwarder on customs clearance for all products, inclusive of the documents required for shipping or land transportation for import or export (if any) deliveries.
- You are responsible to invoice matching with Purchase order and Delivery note, and proper records.
- You will prepare Report noting quantity purchased, inventory position, stock aging, cost reduction and etc.
- You will need to analyse forecast to work on best supply planning.
- You must optimize cross-functional support needs in the local organization, ensuring effective communication between direct reports and with other teams serviced or impacted by the Supply Chain function, in particular, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Customer service and Finance.
- You will be tasked to ensure corrective actions are put in place in the event of supplier issues to improve on quality standards and resolve any claims if necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- You must be able to communicate effectively in Bahasa Malaysia & English. Communicating in Mandarin will be advantageous for this role.
- You must possess at least 5 years of working experience in Supply chain; particularly from material planning, demand planning or in production planning.
- You must possess strong interpersonal skills to deal with different departments at all levels.
- You must be willing to work in Rawang.