- Service and maintenance the semiconductor manufacturing equipment (Die bonder machinery).
- Every Monday morning, candidate need to attend the meeting in KL office.
- Canon provide this position training.
- Most of the time provide maintenance service at client sites.
- Ensure all the equipment (die bonder) are operating smoothly and explain to client about the equipment.
- Education Background: mechanical engineer background
- At least 5 years of working experience as Service Engineer or Team Lead for semiconductor equipment or experience of semiconductor product company.
- Good leadership quality with management experience to lead team.
- Candidate must be able to work collectively and independently with technical knowledge to solve client issue.