- Design sequence flow, develop, debug and test machine control software.
- Software development process and improvement.
- Implement customer requirements and resolve software issues.
- Participate in machine wiring and functionality fine tuning (sensor/motor tuning) activity.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues especially electrical/wiring related with PLC software.
- Onsite setup and service.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in automation software development.
- Familiar with PLC Programming including Allen Bradley PLC, Siemens PLC, Keyence PLC and etc.
- Knowledge in VB.Net, SQl Server, C language has additional advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to travel overseas for business trips.