- Business Nature: Manufacturing of injection moulding and die cut parts (MNC)
- Location: Kulai, Johor
- To introduce new technology and design in processing, handling and manufacturing technology abreast with latest technologies.
- To identify mechanization opportunities, conduct feasibility study, plan, implement and manage improvement projects to meet cost, time and quality target.
- To design, fabricate and test run of production jigs and fixtures before handover to production for mass production.
- To manage improvement projects on operability, safety, efficiency and reliability of equipment.
- To do Qualification and documentation of new processes developed for manufacturing
- To provide factory automation support and training when required
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent.
- 5 years experience in plastic/rubber injection, die cut field.
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in mechanical design, read and write electrical diagram
- Experience in tooling design using Solidworks.
- Experience in liaise with vendor in tooling development.
- Knowledge in PLC programming.