- Carry out troubleshooting and problem solving on equipment controls to ensure electronic controls issues are resolved on timely and accurate manner.
- Assure equipment control abnormalities are acted upon to resolve root causes.
- Partner and lead improvement projects with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate rollouts of all equipment controls change requests.
- Coordinate to setup new machine , commissioning , troubleshooting and test run.
- Develop PLC programming and schematic electric diagram for improvement project
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Mechatronics or PLCs programming and Mechanical/Electrical Engineering related disciplines
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Knowlege in programming language - Siemens S7, Omron, TIA, WinCC
- Familiar with inverter ( Lenze, SEW , KEB , Schneider)
- Knowledgeable in schematic electrical diagram.
- Knowledge in Controls Engineering techniques and practices.
- Excellent understanding of Computer Applications and the Microsoft Office family.