Business Nature: Oil & Gas
Location: Pasir Gudang
- Drive and deliver continuous and quantifiable improvement in the operational effectiveness and efficiency of all plants in the area of instrumentation, analytical and process control.
- Ensure that necessary support for instrument, analytical and process control activities and issues is provided to plants via planned and optimized in-source and out-source of work.
- Develop appropriate tools, techniques, practices and methods to ensure combined Field and OC instrumentation and process control objectives are attained.
- Implement Instrument and Process Control (IPC) as well as Advanced Process Control (APC) for plants
- Lead the integration, setup and commissioning of APC hard-and software.
- Develop, own and maintain IMSS instrumentation and process control content and contribute to related PM’s.
- At least 3 years expereience in a related process plan operations management or engineering role.
- Posseses university degree in Engineering
- Experienced in Process Control role.
- Have detailed knowledge about industrial networks control systems and IT tools.
- Have detailed knowledge about the equipment and processes within ASU/HyCo plants.