- To provide leadership to enhance organizational capability through training, mentorship and operational support on software development.
- To produce reliable automation solutions to meet business needs including electrical panel design, device selection, flow charts, project schedules, scope of work, and cost estimates.
- Envisions product development and manages projects through completion.
- Analyzes designs and develops automation system software enhancements and new modules.
- Manages development projects from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction.
- Budget preparation for projects.
- Build and sustain a closed working relationship with key accounts and potential customers. Conduct periodic visits to current and potential customers.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 10 years working experience in industrial automation
- Proficient in programming languages for automation machines, i.e. PLC, HMI,PLC, SCADA, Vision System, Robotics, Linear Servo.
- Broad knowledge of automation, electrical devices and equipment integration
- Hands on experience on software development in automation engineering field.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to effectively develop team members and share knowledge