- Provide technical support to ST-1, Post Curing, DI Washing and Cleanroom Packaging regarding all process matters in order to acquire the targeted KPI.
- Ensure DSP Product meet all HDD Customer Cleanliness requirement.
- To execute improvement activities to meet departmental cost saving target
- Drive to achieve production yield target
- Periodically review test reports for secondary processes
- ST-1 Process - FTIR Peak Ratio testing result Every outgoing lot. (QA)
- Post Curing Process — DHS weekly routine testing (AEM Lab)
- DI Washing Process — IC and LPC weekly routine testing (AEM and external Lab).
- Monthly Contamination Audit Report
- Weekly Cleanliness Monitoring Trend Chart
- Degree in Engineering (Automation, Electro Mechanical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering)
- At least 3-year experience in handling automated equipment
- Familiar with FTIR, rubber post curing and DI washing process
- Knowledge in process control and continuous improvement
- Knowledge in Vision Camera Inspection and PLC program will be added advantage
- Disciplined, able to work independently and committed in execution
- Knowledge in Solidworks will be added advantage