- Responsible for the day to day management of the contact centre to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Develop, review and distribute daily, weekly and monthly performance and service reports and make recommendations to the Project Manager to maintain the agreed service levels to customers
- Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Ensure that the feedbacks provided to the team members on their performance are accurate, complete and timely.
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure team members meet their KPIs and adhere to the organization’s guidelines and policies.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience and Training team to identify the issues , drive the metrics and able to balance and prioritize the above based on seasonality and the needs of customers, team and client.
- Enhance the performance of team members by creating team connection, team briefings, and monthly coaching sessions.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of company.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in a related field is ideal for this position.
- Experience in media sales industry.
- Experience in BPO environment and support different market.
- Possess project and resource management skills
- Strong Analytical skills; Able to tell a story with data and metrics.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of supporting market