- Tertiary degree or professional qualification in business related disciplines.
- Relevant qualifications in logistics and supply chain management are an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant working experience in a logistics environment especially warehouse and distribution operations
- Computer literate with good leadership, interpersonal, communication and analytical & problem solving skills
- A resilient team player with high integrity and have strong focus on quality customer service
- Comfortable working under pressure, meeting deadlines and consistently achieving agreed targets.
Responsible and accountable for the smooth operations and management of the warehousing and distribution activities, ensuring the compliance of the standard operating procedures (SOP) including maintaining high standard of safety, security and housekeeping, achieving 100% of KPI, operating cost, productivity, and customer service goals and providing effective supervision to the team