- You will work closely with the Brand Manager & Digital Marketing Manager to develop effective programs and tools to support Commercial team and their importers to drive sales volumes and market excellence.
- Be well versed with the portfolio of importers and work closely with them to ensure that they are driving the prioritized brand.
- You must develop proper understanding of the target markets, channels, consumer behaviours and trends, within each market to effectively plan and implement suitable programmes in the various channels (bar, coffee, retail).
- You will support market importers with the right tools and materials for regional and local organised events such as trainings, tradeshows, competitions, influencer tours, partnerships with bars and cafes, etc.
- You will assist the Trade Marketing Manager in managing timelines for all events and campaigns.
- You will also work closely with the Trade Marketing Manager to brainstorm copy and visual ideas for all marketing materials, POSMs, content, tools and all related deliverables needed by importers and commercial team.
- You must ensure that all marketing tools and deliverables are delivered on time and in full.
- You will liaise with the graphic designers by preparing detailed briefs to develop effective ad hoc tool requests.
- You must assist the Brand Manager with scouting and sourcing for new suppliers for marketing material and POSMs in order to optimize the use of budget accordingly.
- You will compile and develop monthly marketing tools report to be shared with Commercial team.
- You must have at least a Bachelor's Degree holder in marketing or any other business-related principles.
- You must possess a strong commercial outlook and marketing sense.
- You must be able to communicate effectively in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- You must possess at least 2 years of working experience in a Brand Marketing role. Having prior experience from the HORECA channels will be advantageous for this role.
- You must have strong communication, interpersonal & problem solving skills.
- You must demonstrate your ability as a team player.
- You must be detailed oriented & deadline driven to be successful in this role.