- Assist in development of Above-The-Line and Below-The-Line activities to help drive in-market sales, distribution, display and depth of stock in trade for responsible product portfolio.
- Manage assigned product portfolio and ensure that the sales budget is achieved.
- Develop product specific promotions and activities to maximize sales and margin.
- Liaising and working closely with Distributors to achieve product marketing objectives and sales budget.
- To liaise and cooperate with other departments on coordination and implementation of marketing strategy and tools.
- Prepare Marketing Plan and see through all executions to ensure successful tactical activities.
- Perform analysis and review of sales, distribution, promotion and product performance.
- Compile, update and monitor marketing related data; competitor’s report, market pricing and sales data analysis.
- Manage assigned Product Portfolio A&P budget and activities according to strategy and to drive brand awareness, visibility and consideration.
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers, media and advertisement agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of product and brand management in FMCG or related industry.
- Able to do presentation to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with FMCG products, preferably in household and/or personal care products