- Bridge communication between Japanese customers and software engineers.
- Provide communicational assistance to software engineers during meetings with Japanese customers and partners.
- Conduct document review for assigned engineers and share feedback.
- Review and translate an existing / new technical documentation from English to Japanese, while following the documentation style guidelines and writing standards.
- Proofread and explain documents written by engineers.
- Examine problematic product areas, technical support interactions, and consult with software engineers and Managers to determine core topics documented, including how they should be documented.
- Assist customers and partners with non-technical issues and problems.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree with more than 2 years of work experience.
- Or holders with Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's or Doctor's Degree in any field (appliable to fresh graduates).
- Experience in the IT industry is a strong advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Business level of Japanese (verbal, written)
- MS Office 365 and strong computer literacy.
Focus on completing tasks within a decided timeframe.
- Practical experience of dealing with high volume of technical documents and related styling conventions.
- Excellent communication skills, including practical experience of collaborating with technical employees, such as developers or software engineers.
- Full-Time position(s) available.