- Draft, review and approve contracts
- Support legal tasks in M&A and project implementation, e.g., due diligence, preparing assignment contracts for project integration
- Support compliance audit and investigations, prepare and update presentations slides and attendance records for Legal & Compliance
- Translate legal contracts and other documents from English to another language, and vice versa
- Support completion of legal tasks using AI tools (if needed)
- Enhance efficiency of contract creation by linking to / using / promoting contract management tools
- Strong compliance experience in the legal work that needs to be carried out by such Scale SCM will be similar to that of other Legal and Compliance APAC members (e.g., distribution agreement, supply agreement, rebate agreement, etc.) but the challenge will be on compliance work, especially as all six Scale countries.
- At least 7 years of PQE, with strong compliance experience in addition to general commercial law experience.
- Emphasis on handling compliance and audit matters independently, incl. leading compliance investigations, conducting interviews with robust interrogation skills, preparing compliance case reports, identifying risks areas, proposing risks mitigation measures, providing compliance training and presenting compliance and legal updates.
- Regional experience managing countries like Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Philippines in an added advantage.
- Language: English + local language of the following countries: Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Philippines. Preferably Burmese.
- Willing to work in Malaysia.