- Identifying & build new business opportunities and planning, as well with new potential customers.
- Develop sales strategies and set targets for individual sales representative and team as a whole.
- Conduct business reviews with key accounts periodically to grow the business.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Keep abreast with the products and market shifts, in addition to competitor’s information.
- Ensure the team is competent and well equipped with knowledge and skills needed for effective work performance.
- Oversee team’s consignment management to ensure optimization within allocated budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Biology or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the medical field is required for this position, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in managing sales team performance.
- Must have the experience on assisting for cases: working hand-in-hand with the surgeons in treatment room/ ward/ Operation theatre.
- Possess strong analytical and creative abilities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.